We used to share a room throughout our whole childhood. So every night was a sleepover for us! We loved always having each other around, but obviously when you have a sister, it comes with bumps in the road, like stealing clothes and using each others makeup without asking and "wrestling" matches (aka cat fights).
We used to hate matching clothes, but now we love to haha. We are loving these comfy jammies from Hello Mello Lounge Wear.
They have really cute prints and are totally affordable! You can find ours here.
Now that we are married and have babes of our own, we don't get to have girls nights and sleepovers as much, but when we do, here are some fun things we like to do and other ideas you could use for your own girls night!
Girls night in our PJ's!
1. Put hot towels in a crockpot with some essential oils (peppermint, lavender, eucalyptus) and place on body, feet or face for amaaazing relaxation.
2. Make our fluff yogurt dessert recipe (everyone is obsessed with this dessert, and the best part, its healthy and low cal!)
One 16 oz tub of greek vanilla yogurt
1 pack instant vanilla pudding
8 oz cool whip
1 cup frozen raspberries
*Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and refrigerate or serve immediately :)
3. Make our homemade replica "Chip Cookie" recipe (these are sooooo good and huge lol)
4. DIY face mask. We found some awesome ones with ingredients that you probably would have on hand at your house! Found on self.com and Pinterest.
Exfoliating Brown Sugar Mask
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil
Banana & Oat Mask
2 tablespoons of raw oats
1 teaspoon of honey
1/2 of a banana
Acne Fighting Milk Mask
2 tablespoons of honey
2 tablespoons of nutmeg
2 teaspoons of milk
Anti-aging Choco Mask
1/2 cup of cocoa powder
3 tablespoons of oats
4 tablespoons of cream
1/4 cup of honey
5. Wear matching Pajamas and take fun pics :)
Blog originally posted by The Savvy Soles